The goal of all Department of Workforce Services financial assistance programs is to increase family and individual income by focusing on employment, and where appropriate, child support and disability payments.
Cash assistance combined with supportive services and personalized case management is meant to help families and individuals achieve economic self-sufficiency and enhance the wellbeing of children.
Even if you are not a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible to receive Financial assistance
- Family Employment Program (FEP)
- Family Employment Program for Two Parents
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Specified Relative Program
- Homelessness Prevention Program