SNAP - The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps)
Quickly determine if you may qualify for SNAP benefits.
Voluntary Quit or Reduction of Work Hours
(policy section 342 SNAP Work Requirements)
Student between ages of 18 and 49 may be able to receive SNAP if they meet certain requirements.
Even if you are not a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible to receive SNAP.
- Basic Information for Applicants
- EBT Card
- How to Access Your SNAP Benefits and What You Can Buy
- How You Can Stretch Your SNAP
- Addiction Recovery Centers / Group Living Arrangements
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement (Spanish)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
SNAP resources and information for applicants, recipients and retailers