Food Stamps (Now SNAP, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
Quickly determine if you may qualify for SNAP (Food Stamps) assistance.
Voluntary Quit or Reduction of Work Hours
(policy section 342 SNAP Work Requirements)
Student between ages of 18 and 49 may be able to get food stamps if they meet certain requirements.
Even if you are not a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible to receive food stamps.
- Basic Information for Applicants
- Using Your Horizon Card (EBT)
- What You Can Buy with SNAP (Food Stamps)
- How You Can Stretch Your SNAP (Food Stamps)
- Addiction Recovery Centers / Group Living Arrangements
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement (Spanish)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
SNAP resources and information for applicants, recipients and retailers