Applying for Funding
General Timeline for Upcoming Grant Opportunities
- March 2017: FY 2018 Unified Homeless Application for Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund, Emergency Solutions Grant and Critical Needs Housing.
- Register:: FY18 Unified Funding Grants Application Training
- Qualified Emergency Food Agencies Fund (QEFAF):please visit the programs home page for more information about this program.
- QEFAF Application
- FY2017 Instructions for Initial Designation and Renewal
- A qualified emergency food agency is an organization that is either: a) exempt from federal income taxation under Section 501(c)(3), Internal Revenue Code; or b) an association of governments which, as part of its activities operates a program that has as the program's primary purpose to i) warehouse and distribute food to other agencies and organizations providing food and food ingredients to low-income persons; or ii) provide food and food ingredients directly to low-income persons within the State of Utah.