- Employment of People with Disabilities
Utah Governor's Committee.
Opening Doors for Work
- Foreign Labor Certification
Work visas for hiring foreign workers.
- Job Description Writing Tool
Tips for writing job descriptions by occupation.
- Standard Employment Application
Download DWS' standard application for employment (form 305).
Incentives and Tax Credits
- Federal Bonding Program
Incentive to hire hard-to-place job applicants.
- Utah Tax Credit for Employment of Persons Who Are Homeless (HTC)
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Summary and eligibility requirements.
- “Air Assist” Program
Reduce emissions and improve air quality
Hiring Our Veterans
- Utah Patriot Partnership
Utah businesses in support of hiring veterans.
- Veterans' Employment and Training Services
United States Department of Labor.
- Tax Credit for Hiring Veterans
A nonrefundable credit to taxpayers who hire or have hired a qualified, recently deployed veteran on or after January 1, 2012.
Employee Skill Development
- Utah Registered Apprenticeships Program
Train an apprentice to meet your work standards and grow your business. Overview (PDF)
- On-the-Job Training
Subsidy to employers who train new employees.
- Trade Act Assistance
Help to individuals unemployed as a result of increased foreign imports.
- Miller Business Resource Center at SLCC
Training and Development Services.
- Utah Center for Assistive Technology
Helps people with disabilities obtain assistive technology