- Employment of People with Disabilities
Utah Governor's Committee.
Opening Doors for Work
- Foreign Labor Certification
Work visas for hiring foreign workers.
- Job Description Writing Tool
Tips for writing job descriptions by occupation.
- Standard Employment Application
Grants, Incentives and Tax Credits
- Governor's Office of Energy Development
- Talent Ready Utah Grant (TRU)
- STEM Action Center Utah
- Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Energy Tax Credits
- Federal Bonding Program
Incentive to hire hard-to-place job applicants.
- Utah Tax Credit for Employment of Persons Who Are Homeless (HTC)
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Summary and eligibility requirements.
Hiring Our Veterans
- Utah Patriot Partnership
Utah businesses in support of hiring veterans.
- Veterans' Employment and Training Services
United States Department of Labor.
- Tax Credit for Hiring Veterans
A nonrefundable credit to taxpayers who hire or have hired a qualified, recently deployed veteran on or after January 1, 2012.
Employee Skill Development
Train an apprentice to meet your work standards and grow your business. Overview (PDF)
- On-the-Job Training
Subsidy to employers who train new employees.
- Trade Act Assistance
Help to individuals unemployed as a result of increased foreign imports.
- Miller Business Resource Center at SLCC
Training and Development Services.
- Talent Ready Utah Building our Workforce
- Utah System of Technical Colleges
- Utah Center for Assistive Technology
Helps people with disabilities obtain assistive technology
- Employment Internship Opportunity
Meet temporary work needs and give trainees hands-on experience.
Workforce Development Specialists
Connect with a Workforce Development Specialist to help you with your business needs.