Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Program
The choices you make today are important to your future!
Youth, ages 14-24. Earn cash for completing activities while you learn about education and training that lead to jobs and careers that REALLY fit your interests!
Let us help you with:
- Use UtahFutures.org
- Gain work experience
- Learn about employment internship opportunities and on-the-job training
- Develop leadership skills
- Explore community leadership and mentoring opportunities
- Obtain your high school diploma or GED
- Complete vocational training or college
- Earn cash incentives
- Apply for financial aid
- Sign in to "my Job Search" or create a new job search account
- Click on "Apply for Training Services"
- Complete the application for training
- Once completed, a DWS representative will call within 3 days to schedule an appointment
Youth Partner Referrals
Fill out this form to make a referral to DWS for a potentially eligible WIOA youth.