U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. HUD is working to strengthen the housing market to bolster the economy and protect consumers; meet the need for quality affordable rental homes; utilize housing as a platform for improving quality of life; build inclusive and sustainable communities free from discrimination; and transform the way HUD does business.
Please visit HUD's website for more information.
The Dept. of Housing and Urban Development Homelessness Resource Exchange
This website is your one-stop shop for information and resources for providers who are assisting persons who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Please visit HUD's Homelessness Resource Exchange website for more information.
- State Community Services Office
- Contact Us
- Applying for Funding
- Grant Reimbursement Process
- Continuum of Care
- U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
- Utah Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Homeless Management Information System
- Community Action Partnership of Utah
- National Association For State Community Services Programs
- Utahns Against Hunger
- Housing Works
- National Allience to End Homelessness
- Public Information
- Environmental Review